Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Okay, so.

You, yeah you. Zippy. I blame you.

So, this thing? Probably not going to get a lot of use. I'll be honest about that. This isn't my first, and I've always been bad about that. Oh well. Even my phone-photo blog hasn't seen much use lately. Although, at current, it's in part due to my phone being weird about sending the damn photos.

Who am I? I go by many handles, unlike Zippy there. I can think of roughly sixteen offhand that I've used over the years. Six that I still regularly use.

So, names are useless in that regard. I am: a programmer (or a cleverly disguised wanna-be), photographer (again...), horror movie buff (yep, you guessed it), gamer (... catching on yet?), artist (uh, not very cleverly disguised... at all), and writer (same).

I have tits and tatts. I drink rum and tequila straight up--not together. I don't like vodka much. Whiskey is fine by me, but it depends on the kind. I'd bleed Guinness if I could without dying. I smoke. I find both men and women sexually attractive. I'm engaged. That said, I'm passively interested in finding a girlfriend. Yeah, it sounds childish, but "lover" sounds too much like a daytime soap, or romance novel.

If I don't know you, I don't give a shit what you think about me (so long as I meet my own standards), but reserve the right to get angry anyway. In fact, I like that particular right. If I do know you, and like you, I probably care too much.

No comments: